An attorney who is petitioning for reinstatement may be required to provide a letter from the Pennsylvania Lawyers Fund for Client Security, which letter indicates that the attorney does not have an outstanding obligation to the Fund. In order to receive such a letter:
- The attorney must request such a letter in writing; and
- The request must set forth the attorney’s full name, current mailing address, and Pennsylvania attorney ID number. The request should indicate that the letter is being requested in conjunction with a Petition for Reinstatement.
The request may be:
- emailed to email@example.com;
- faxed to 717-231-9511; or
- mailed to P.O. Box 62585, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania 17106
There is no fee associated with this request.